Get the best May diary clues to analyze yourself every day and become more productive in 2022.
“It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” – Jane Fonda
A motivating May!
Are you ready for new ideas for writing journals for May?
If we look at the positive side of this lockdown situation, you will discover that it is not so bad after all.
Now we have time to complete those tasks, we were procrastinating for a long time. We can learn new skills, spend time with our closed skills, and more than that, we discover for ourselves.
It is for this purpose that I have started this series of journal writing. If you haven’t watched the past 4 journal prompts, you can pick them up here.
Take a pen and paper and write down the answers to the following questions.
But the only condition is that you have to be honest with yourself.
1. Has your morning routine changed during this lockdown period?
2. If so, is it good or bad for me?
3. What is my ideal daily routine?
4. What are the 3 obstacles I face in achieving my ideal routine?
5. How do I use the extra time I have now?
6. What new things have I learned in the past month.
7. What was your biggest mistake in the past month?
8 Three healthy habits you want to develop during the lockdown period.
9. Set 3 priorities in your life for this month.
10. Give a weight to each priority.
11. How much time do you give each of your priorities?
12. Name 3 things that give you the most of your time.
13. Name 3 things you want to spend the most of your time with.
14. Were you able to help someone during this period?
15. If you had the chance to help someone, what would you like to do?
16. Three things you feel thankful for these days.
17. You’ve been exploring your hidden talent these days.
18. How can I use this talent to achieve my life goals?
19. How much time per day do you spend watching/listening to Corona news?
20. Three things you can do, rather spend too much time watching the news.
21. Is there a goal you planned but didn’t complete?
22. Create a target strategy and share it with your best friend.
23. Things you are grateful for during this lockdown period.
24. Write down 5 things you would like to do once situations are normal.
25. Have you kept track of your mental and physical health at home?
26. Write down 3 positive effects on your mental and physical health that you have seen in the past month.
27. Write down 3 negative effects on your mental and physical health that you have seen in the past month.
28. What were the reasons for those negative effects?
29. Write 5 positive affirmations for yourself.
30. My life quote for this month would be.
31. Ratings you give yourself out of five after completing all the questions.
Follow us on Instagram for more motivation and productivity tips.
This post 31 Best May Journal Prompts for 2022 was original published at “https://www.lifegram.org/may-journal-prompts/”